- Flexometer complies with ISO 5402, ISO 32100, etc
- Bally Flexing Tester, also known as flexometer, leather bending tester
- It is an international instrument used to evaluate the bending resistance of various light leather and its surface modifiers under continuous bending
- The flexometer is applicable to all flexible materials, in particular leathers, artificial leather below thickness of 3.0mm, and other coated fabrics, sheet materials, etc
- The flexometer uses one side of the specimen as the internal test and the other side as the outer side. Then clamp the specimen in the upper movable clip. In contrast, the surface to be tested faces outwards and is clamped in the lower retaining clip. Record the bending times, or after bending a certain number of times, and observe the degree of damage. observe the surface of the specimen with a magnifier, and record the degree of damage to test the flexure strength of the specimen.